Tuesday 2 October 2012

Other people feel the same way

When I feel insecure about myself, it really helps to know other people feel insecure as well. That is why I decided to make this blog. The other day I was mopey because sex with my new boyfriend isn't at it's best yet. Let me clarify. He's good. I have problems I need to get over to help him become great. I went online looking for people who felt the same way as a confirmation I was normal which I found these videos. They were the inspiration for this blog. They made me realize as a woman, it is normal to like sex and to want it and to want it to be good. It's not the woman's goal to help the man enjoy sex. It's a woman's goal to be a part of a couple who can both benefit from the experience. It's a long journey to override issues I have had for many years, but I'm starting to change and I owe it all to these great ladies!

Go here for more on that channel.



1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great video!! I read your other post about feeling guilty for spending time on you while in bed. I totally agree! I feel rushed and guilty too.

    ReplyDelete