Wednesday 3 October 2012

BAD Sex

I have had some pretty bad sex. And I don't mean sitting there and not really enjoying it. I mean painful, embarrassing, so stupid I swear it has never happened to anyone else in the world sex.

I am going to share these experiences now.

"I can always tell when you are about to cum"
The first guy I ever had consistent sex with (my 3 partner, we were both 15) sucked. He was terrible and what was worse was the fact he made no effort in the 8 months I slept with him to try and improve. It was so bad that I would just lay there and wait for it to be over- lucky for me, he would only last about 5 minutes. He would often say the most horrible thing a guy can say during sex: "Are you going to cum?" I wouldn't want to prolong the process any longer so when he would ask this, I would begin my very theatrical performance of faking an orgasm (I only had one real one in the entire 8 months). Afterwards he would smile and say "I can always tell when you are about to cum."

Pain Mistaken for Pleasure
I had just started having sex with this guy. I was only 16. If you think I can be shy now, imagine how much worse it was back then. When he would go down on me - an improvement from the guy before who never even made the attempt - he would flick my clitoris with his tongue. Everybody is different, however, for me this was MUCH too intense. Like I wanted to cry. But I was too afraid to say anything so he would keep doing it. It got to be so bad that my legs would literally be trembling in pain. The one day he said to me "Wow you must really be enjoying yourself. I mean, your legs are shaking it's so good." Oh crap.
Luckily, I stayed with this guy for almost 2 years and he improved at around the 3 month mark which left me with many months of good oral sex. But I will never forget the electric shock torture I was forced to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment